Australia’s Best Compact Fishing Kayak
The Stepped hull gives the Jackhammer superior stability over many of the Imported Kayaks. The keel and centre of the stepped hull pushes into the water and the sections on either side sit on or just below the water to provide a stable fishing platform. This also helps with tracking(keeping the kayak on course)
At 2.7M its has the room to pack in all the features of a fishing kayak, but it is managble enough to load in the back of a ute or throw on the roof racks.
The JackHammer is Chock A Block full of features.
Included in the price
- 3 x hatches.
- 2 x hatch bags or nets.
- 1 x Bait bucket(fits inside the hatch)
- 1 x Cooper anchor plus 10 M anchor rope.
- 1 x Adjustable rod holder Plus 2 x flush mount rod holders.
- 2 x Rails(for mounting acessories)
- Bungee webbing to stow gear on the rear deck.
- Paddle holder, so your hands free for fishing.
- Backrest and Paddle.
This kayak has everything you need to go fishing.
All you have to do is find a lazy little creek and drop a line.
- Australian Made
- General purpose family craft
- Rivers, Lakes, Dams, Open Water
- More efficient keel
- Deeper recessed seat
- Roomy Foot well
- All round grab rope
- 3 hatches
- Drain plug
- Heavy Duty Front and rear handles
- Built Tough to take plenty of punishment
Ready to become the next proud owner of a the Jackhammer?
Call us on 1300972380
10 Year warranty on the JackHammer
(Gotta Love That)
Available for pick up from Koastal Kayaks Factory Outlet
22 Commercial St Bundaberg QLD or check out our dealer in you area.