We supply Hire kayaks Australia wide, Check out the map below for just some of the resorts tour and hire business that use our kayaks.
Kayaks are available for hire from the factory outlet 22 Commercial st Bundaberg
Hire Rates per Day
Pacer 2.7m Single Kayak $55
Crusader 3.7m Single Kayak $66
Aqua 2 3.7m Double Kayak $66
Hire Rates Per week
Pacer 2.7m Single Kayak $220
Crusader 3.7m Single Kayak $264
Aqua 2 3.7m Double Kayak $264
All kayaks are suplier with PFD,s (lifejackets) Paddles & Backrests
Delivery & pick up available, Contact us for a quote.
Pick up & returns within business hours, 8-4pm Mon-Fri, 9-12 Sat
KOASTAL KAYAKS HIRE AGREEMENT/TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read this document carefully before signing. By signing this Agreement you agree to the Hire Terms & Conditions herein.
1. Any Paddle Boards or Kayaks hired from Koastal Kayaks, must be hired by an Adult over the age of 18, and must have a current Drivers Licence;
2. Stand-up Paddle board hire, and Kayak hire from Koastal Kayaks is available to people wishing to paddle from the age of 6 years and above, however all Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied and supervised by an Adult of 18 years and above at all times;
3. By signing this agreement, you verify to Koastal Kayaks that you are medically fit and able to use, paddle and manoeuvre Kayak/Paddle Board, that you do not suffer from any or any significant injury, illness or disability that may prevent or hinder you in the use of the hired goods.
4. By signing this agreement, you verify that at the time of hire, you are not under the influence of any alcohol, prohibited drugs, or mind-altering drugs or substances.
5. Paddle boarding/kayaking (even with accordance of its intended use) can be dangerous; you acknowledge you are exposed to the possibility of risks using the hired goods, including actions of others, weather, water conditions, physical hazards and such. These factors may result in injury to yourself, others or to the hired product being lost or damaged, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE & HAVE READ & UNDERSTOOD THIS WARNING AND RISKS.
6. You indemnify Koastal Kayaks, its employees, servants and agents, regardless of any negligence against, ANY LOSSES INCURRED BY WAY OF DAMAGE TO PERSONAL OR PUBLIC PROPERTY. FOR ANY INJURY TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON ALL CHARGES, FINES OR LIABILITIES INCURRED OUTSIDE THE ORIGINAL HIRE PRICE, ALL LEGAL COST INCURRED, ON A SOLICITOR, CLIENT OR FULL INDEMNITY BASIS, OR ANY OTHER EXPENSES INCURRED BY KOASTAL KAYAKS EMPLOYEES, SERVANTS OR AGENTS IN CONNECTION WITH ACTIONS, DEMANDS OR OTHER PROCEEDING OF SETTLEMENT ARISING INDIRECTLY OR DIRECTLY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SUPPLY TO YOU OR USE OF BY YOU
THE STAND UP PADDLE BOARD AND/OR KAYAK. YOU AGREE TO PAY KOASTAL KAYAKS LIABILITIES, COSTS AND EXPENSES REFERRED TO IN THIS CLAUSE.
7. You agree to pay for the repair or replacement of any loss or damage occurring to any paddle board, kayak, paddle/s, or equipment hired from Koastal Kayaks during your period of hire or while the equipment remains in your possession/control. Damage or loss does not include reasonable wear and tear.
8. The cost for the hire of the paddle board and/or kayak is payable prior to commencement of any hire. It will not be refunded in full or part to you should you return the paddle board/kayak earlier than the hired period.
9. Koastal Kayaks reserve the right to refuse to hire boards/kayaks to any person at their discretion or the discretion of employees and or agents.
10. You agree to return all paddle board/s, kayaks, and/or all associated equipment hired, at the expiration of the paid hire period. If you do not return the hired equipment at the expiration of the paid hire term, we reserve the right to charge you for the additional time (in minimum hourly lots) until the equipment is returned.
11. ALL HIRE OF PADDLE BOARDS and/or KAYAKS INCLUDE:- PADDLE BOARD/KAYAK, PADDLE/S, SEAT/S (if applicable), and LIFE JACKETS (one per craft, except tandem kayaks).